The ball is made of polypropylene (PP) plastic, a sphere is synthesized from two hemispheres, each hemisphere has 8-12 half fan blades according to the design, and the fan blades of two hemispheres stagger each other. The filler is characterized by large specific surface area and high void fraction. However, because of the number of blades, there is a masking effect between them, which is not conducive to liquid distribution and wetting, most of the liquid in the Spherical hollow column aggregation, blocking the flow of gas, so the resistance is greater.
This kind of filler is used in waste gas treatment and water treatment engineering
Related Industry Knowledge
- Elastic filler Use
- Performance characteristics of elastic filled m...
- Characteristics of multi-surface hollow spheres
- Performance and structure of multi-slow hollow ...
- The meaning of Pall ring filler
- Basic introduction of Pall ring Filler
- Characteristics of Pall Ring filler
- The concept of Mist eliminator
- Introduction to Mist Eliminator
- The principle of Mist eliminator
- Nitrogen removal method for MBBR media for aera...
- Analysis of performance index of MBBR media for...