The inclined pipe packing used for the clarifier is mainly used for dewatering the water in the water supply and drainage project. Its industrial and domestic water sedimentation, sewage sedimentation, oil separation and tailings concentration treatment can also be used for the old pool reconstruction. Features: large wet circumference, small hydraulic radius, good laminar flow condition, particle sedimentation is not disturbed by flocculation water flow.
Straight tubes for tube settler for clarifiers are used in tower biofilters, high load biofilters and submerged biofilters (also known as contact oxidation ponds), and microbial carriers for biological turntables, primarily for industrial organic wastewater, The municipal sewage is biochemically treated, the treatment efficiency is higher than that of the activated sludge tank, and the floor space is small; the aeration intensity is lower than the activated sludge, and the sludge is not required to be returned, the sludge volume is small, the adaptability is strong, and the sludge is greatly reduced. The amount of processing work after dehydration.
Main features of tube settler for clarifiers
1. The wet circumference is large and the hydraulic radius is small.
2. The laminar flow state is good, and the particle sedimentation is not disturbed by turbulence.
3. When the length of the honeycomb inclined pipe is 1 meter, the effective load is designed according to 3-5 tons/m2, and the V0 is controlled within the range of 2.5-3.0 mm/sec. The effluent quality is the best.
4. The inclined tube sedimentation tank is used, the treatment capacity is 3-5 times of the advection sedimentation tank, and the clarification tank and the pulse clarification tank are accelerated 2-3 times, thus reducing the floor space.
5. The amount of sludge is small, the post-treatment workload such as sludge dewatering is reduced, and the sludge settled is good, which is beneficial to the removal of suspended solids in the latter stage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Elastic filler Use
- Performance characteristics of elastic filled m...
- Brief introduction of multi-surface hollow ball
- Characteristics of multi-surface hollow spheres
- Performance and structure of multi-slow hollow ...
- The meaning of Pall ring filler
- Basic introduction of Pall ring Filler
- Characteristics of Pall Ring filler
- The concept of Mist eliminator
- Introduction to Mist Eliminator
- Temperature control and packaging requirements ...
- Advantages and treatment device of plastic poly...
- The role and volatilization of plastic tower pa...