Bio-ball filter media for aquarium fish pond is currently widely used in villa fish pond biosphere community garden fish ponds, aquariums, water plants, water treatment projects, filtration water, and its main use is to provide better nitrifying bacteria. The growth environment has good hydrophobic properties and can improve the dissolved oxygen content.
In these practical applications, biosphere filter packings for aquarium fish ponds have fully utilized their own good performance. It not only resists acid and alkali, resists aging, but also is not affected by water flow during use. It has long service life, biodegradation of products, minimal residual sludge, direct delivery, no need to be fixed, and convenient to use.
At the same time, it can maintain good chemical and biological stability, not only to maintain effective use for a long time, but also the biological ball filter packing used in the aquarium fish pond has a large specific surface area, high porosity, no harmful substances, and no secondary pollution. It has the characteristics of anti-ultraviolet, anti-aging, strong hydrophilicity, etc. In the process of use, microorganisms are easy to generate, easy to replace, less residual sludge, and easy to install.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Elastic filler Use
- Performance characteristics of elastic filled m...
- Brief introduction of multi-surface hollow ball
- Characteristics of multi-surface hollow spheres
- Performance and structure of multi-slow hollow ...
- The meaning of Pall ring filler
- Basic introduction of Pall ring Filler
- Characteristics of Pall Ring filler
- The concept of Mist eliminator
- Introduction to Mist Eliminator
- Applicability of MBBR biofilter media for waste...
- Practical effect sharing of bio PAC media for e...
- Kaldnes K1 and K3 pond filter media range
- Main characteristics and working principle of K...
- Kaldnes K3 MBBR bio filter media main applicati...
- Lamella inclined plate clarifier use and structure
- Stereo elastic filler is an ideal carrier filler