The MBBR biofilm carrier is mainly used as a microbial carrier in the MBBR process when it is used, mainly to provide a suitable growth environment for microorganisms. MBBR biofilm carrier is a new type of bioactive carrier. It adopts scientific formula. According to the different nature of sewage, a variety of trace elements which are beneficial to the rapid adhesion and growth of microorganisms are blended in polymer materials. The utility model has the advantages of large specific surface area, good hydrophilicity, high biological activity, fast hanging film, good treatment effect and long service life.
The core of the MBBR biofilm carrier is the biological carrier and the operation control technology. The biological carrier of the whole product is a product closely combined with materials science and biology. The biological carrier is an advantageous biological selector, especially in the refractory wastewater.
Filler surface properties of MBBR biofilm carrier
1. Surface structure: It is generally considered that the surface roughness is large and the film speed is fast.
2. Surface potential: Generally, microorganisms are negatively charged, and the surface of the filler is positively charged for the growth of microorganisms.
3. Hydrophilicity: The microorganism is a hydrophilic particle, and the filler is hydrophilic and suitable for microbial growth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Elastic filler Use
- Performance characteristics of elastic filled m...
- Brief introduction of multi-surface hollow ball
- Characteristics of multi-surface hollow spheres
- Performance and structure of multi-slow hollow ...
- The meaning of Pall ring filler
- Basic introduction of Pall ring Filler
- Characteristics of Pall Ring filler
- The concept of Mist eliminator
- Introduction to Mist Eliminator
- Main features and concentration treatment of tu...
- Temperature control and packaging requirements ...
- Advantages and treatment device of plastic poly...
- The role and volatilization of plastic tower pa...