MBBR media has been known as Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) is a wastewater treatment process. Installed among 50 countries worldwide, it sums up to over 700 wastewater treatment systems available in either municipal or industrial purposes. We offer many MBBR medias used in Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) systems. It improve enzymatic catalysis with polymeric materials
MBBR bio media is a material significantly applicable to an extensive range of wastewater flows from 1,000 to 150,000 cubic meter per day. There are types of MBBR media with density of 0.96 g/cm3 with bulk density of 100 kg/m3. Dimensions could be 25 x 10mm or closer to it available in various colors aside from white.
Sizes of this media does not come in few range of choice as per needs of consumers reaching upon the manufacturing process is generated and produced accordingly. Sturdiness, proof against abrasion and design compact will complete the whole package as to why this MBBR media should be the one to be considered as your best choice.
MBBR meaning is moving bed biofilm reactor, is a system that is considered as a biofilm process apart from rotating biological contactor (RBC), trickling filter, or biological aerated filter (BAF). In general, MBBR wastewater treatment requires lesser space when compared to activated sludge system because of the more concentrated biomass.
MBBR Media Specifications
1. Favorable for nitrification, it has a higher sludge retention time.
2. Without any intervention from the operator, it will still respond to load fluctuations.
3. It has produce lesser sludge.
4. It resists to any toxic shock.
5. Independent to secondary clarifier, it still process an excellent performance.
1. MBBR media aids the system making is available as a retrofit of the current activated sludge tanks for the purpose of increasing the volume that the existing system can carry.
2. Effective sludge retention (SRT) to be higher and is obviously good for nitrification.
3. Continuous response to load fluctuations which means without operator intervention.
4. Sludge production will be lower.
5. Area required is not that large.
6. Strong enough to resist against toxic shock.
7. Performance has a total independence to its secondary clarifier.
This MBBR plastic media, upon construction, the whole system can be set at a lower degree, say 40% in the beginning, and will just later move up to 70% through filling more carriers. The MBBR media surface area should also be considered as it is a great basis on the system performance.
Having a sieve on the outlet of the tank will add a better performance and is plainly necessary to put hold on the plastic carriers from breaking free of the aeration process.
MBBR Media for Wastewater Treatment System
MBBR Media for Aeration Project Water Treatment
MBBR Media for Fish Pond Water Treatment
Packaging & Delivery
0.1CBM/bag, 20 ft container can load 30 cubic meter. 40 ft container can load 60 cubic meter. 40 high ft container can load 70 cubic meter. It is packaged by plastic woven bag.
MBBR media normally delivered within 20 days, for large orders, it accordance to the contract.