The MBBR process combines the advantages of both traditional fluidized bed and biological contact oxidation method, and is a new and efficient method of sewage treatment, which relies on aeration and water flow in aeration tank to make the carrier in Fluidization state, and then form the active sludge and the biofilm which is attached to growth. This makes the moving bed biofilm use the whole reactor space, giving full play to the advantages of both the attachment phase and the suspension phase, so that it can avoid weaknesses and complement each other.
Unlike previous fillers, suspended fillers are often referred to as "moving biofilms" by frequent contact with sewage. The key of moving bed biofilm reactor Technology (MBBR) is the research and development of the proportion close to the water, it is easy to stir the biological filler with free movement of water, it has effective specific surface area, suitable for microbial adsorption growth characteristics, strong applicability, wide range of applications, can be used for organic removal, can also be used for denitrification and phosphorus removal
Can be used in the new sewage treatment plant, and more suitable for the existing sewage treatment plant process transformation and upgrading.
- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor
- Technological Advantages Of Moving Bed Biofilm ...
- Process Characteristics Of Moving Bed Biofilm R...
- Honeycomb Inclined Tube Filler
- Main Characteristics Of Honeycomb Inclined Tube...
- Installation Of Inclined Tube Filler
- Points For Attention In Inclined Tube Filler
- Development Of Inclined Tube Filler
- The Meaning Of Elastic Filler
- Overview Of Elastic Filler