By adding a certain amount of suspension carrier to the reactor, the biomass and biological species in the reactor are improved, and the processing efficiency of the reactor is improved. Because the density of filler is close to that of water, when aeration, it is completely mixed with water, and the environment of microbial growth is gas, liquid and solid phase. The collision and shearing action of the carrier in the water makes the air bubbles smaller and increases the utilization rate of oxygen.
In addition, each carrier has different biological species inside and outside, the internal growth of some anaerobic bacteria or aerobic bacteria, external for good bacteria, so that each carrier is a micro-reactor, so that nitrification and denitrification reactions exist simultaneously, thus improving the treatment effect.
Previous: Main Features Of MBBR
Next: No Information
- Main Features Of MBBR
- Technological Advantages Of Moving Bed Biofilm ...
- Process Characteristics Of Moving Bed Biofilm R...
- Honeycomb Inclined Tube Filler
- Main Characteristics Of Honeycomb Inclined Tube...
- Installation Of Inclined Tube Filler
- Points For Attention In Inclined Tube Filler
- Development Of Inclined Tube Filler
- The Meaning Of Elastic Filler
- Overview Of Elastic Filler