The filling rate of bio-filler in the reactor can reach 67%;
In aerobic reactor, aeration makes the biological filler flow (or suspend) in the whole reactor with the water mass in the reactor;
In an anaerobic reactor, the mixing of the biological filler with the water mass in the reactor is flowing (or suspended) in the whole reactor;
Process physical elements: Chili (various shapes and materials), fillers, mixing facilities (aeration or diving mix), effluent devices (various forms of sieve).
- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor
- Main Features Of MBBR
- Technological Advantages Of Moving Bed Biofilm ...
- Honeycomb Inclined Tube Filler
- Main Characteristics Of Honeycomb Inclined Tube...
- Installation Of Inclined Tube Filler
- Points For Attention In Inclined Tube Filler
- Development Of Inclined Tube Filler
- The Meaning Of Elastic Filler
- Overview Of Elastic Filler