Plastic Tower Packing Media
The polyhedral hollow ball is a new type of high-efficiency plastic tower packing media widely used in water treatment equipment, and is suitable for filling in various water treatment equipment.
The polyhedral hollow ball is a new type of high-efficiency plastic tower packing media widely used in water treatment equipment, and is suitable for filling in various water treatment equipment. Multi-faceted hollow spheres are widely used in domestic power, chemical, paper, environmental protection and other industries in the decarbonization, decarbonation, oil-water separation, seawater desalination, pure water, wastewater, waste gas treatment and other devices.
1. High gas velocity, many blades and low resistance;
2. Large specific surface area can fully solve the gas-liquid exchange;
3. Multi-faceted hollow spheres have the characteristics of large production capacity, low resistance and large operational flexibility.
4. Light weight, high strength, free space, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, good surface hydrophilicity, small wind resistance, low power consumption, large specific surface area and suitable for a variety of solvents.
1. Physical properties: Polypropylene is a non-toxic, odorless, tasteless, milky white high crystalline polymer with a density of only 0.90~0.91 g/cm3, which is one of the lightest brands among all plastics.
2. Mechanical properties: Polypropylene has high crystallinity and regular structure, so it has excellent mechanical properties, such as yield, tensile strength, compressive strength and hardness, and high elasticity.
3. Polyhedral hollow ball thermal properties: Polypropylene has good heat resistance. Its melting point is 164~170 °C, and the product can be sterilized at a temperature above 100 °C.
4. Simple installation: Multi-faceted hollow balls only need to be dumped on the water surface, without excessive design and installation, which brings convenience to users in remote areas.
5. Cheap price: The price factor is still the main reason for us to consider the production cost. In terms of price, the multi-faceted hollow sphere has obvious advantages, which is incomparable to other fillers and filter materials.
The Industries and Fields In Which Multi-faceted Hollow Spheres Are Used Are:
1. For drinking water treatment: tap water, drinking water, purified water, high purity water;
2, industrial water treatment: high-efficiency filters in the power, chemical, printing and dyeing, electroplating and other industries;
3, circulating water treatment: swimming pool water treatment, aquarium water circulation, water park, artificial landscape, freshwater aquaculture;
4. Cooling water treatment: industrial cooling water, air conditioning cooling water, cooling system replenishing water, and filtration water purification next to the cooling system;
5. Sewage treatment: direct treatment of effluent after domestic sewage or industrial wastewater physicochemical/biochemical treatment;
6, other water treatment: reuse of water, hotel water treatment, water treatment in the accommodation area.